- The Job Developers Network (JDN) addresses the workforce needs and challenges of our region’s employers by providing no-fee, high quality recruiting, hiring, and training assistance.
- JDN organizations work closely with employers to identify the skills and experience required by their employees.
- Members can provide a screened selection of potential hires based on matches from the largest and most diverse pool of talent and job seekers in the area.
- Use these organizations to access hiring, incentive, and training programs for your potential and new employees.
- Click here or the chart for a community employment resource list of all the organizations we are associated with.
If you are not sure which organization is right for you, please contact Carol Stewart: email@example.com or 519-663-0774 ext.224