LinkedIn Learning: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 (1pm)
ESC through First Work is providing our member organizations, their staff, and clients with free LinkedIn Learning licenses. These licenses are government funded, and expire March 31, 2022. Learn more.
This ESC recovery conversation explores What’s Working: LinkedIn Learning.
– Registering for your LinkedIn Learning License
– Navigating the 16,000+ high-quality content courses for your professional development and skill building
– Providing access to accreditation and learnings to advance employment success with your job seekers, learners, employers, and others
– Creating learning pathways to best suit the needs of those you serve
– Helping our organizations and network to further our digitization expertise and capacity
LinkedIn Learning licenses are provided by LinkedIn through First Work, and are funded by the Government of Canada and Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development. Employment Sector Council is supporting this initiative by encouraging our community-based ES providers to ensure these services reach those jobseekers requiring the most supports.
Register for yours: email@example.com