LinkedIn Recruiter: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 (1pm)
ESC through First Work is providing our Job Developers and those similar roles who engage with employers member organizations with free LinkedIn Learning licenses. These licenses are government funded, and expire March 31, 2022. Learn more.
Job Developer Network (JDN) members and colleagues participate in an ESC recovery conversation on Engaging Employers through LinkedIn Recruiter:
– Registering for your free LinkedIn Recruiter License
– Best ways to use LinkedIn Recruiter to add value and enhance your day-to-day engagement with current and new employers
– Reaching out to potential clients/job seekers that could benefit from your support.
– Accessing advanced search and message capabilities within the LinkedIn platform to find, connect with, and recommend job seekers who would be a great fit with your employers’ needs
– Reaching out to potential clients/job seekers that could benefit from your support
– Providing employers with a faster way for their workers to learn and apply new skills, through LinkedIn online credentialing courses in a vast array of soft and hard skills
LinkedIn Learning and LinkedIn Recruiter licenses are provided by LinkedIn through First Work, and are funded by the Government of Canada and Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development. Employment Sector Council is supporting this initiative by encouraging our community-based ES providers to ensure these services reach those jobseekers requiring the most supports.
Register for your free LinkedIn Learning and Recruiter licenses in advance, or please contact: Carol Stewart, ESC Project Manager: email@example.com